Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hello New Kid on the Block! Karaoke Every Friday at Tenley Bar & Grill 9 PM

I named it Super Kool Kat Karaoke!

Yes, there is a new kid in town and I must ell you, they are already kick karaoke butt in Tenleytown NW. I love the energy. It was karaoke night opener that I have every had.

Most first nights or days, or weeks at any bar are a hit or instant foot traffic or crowd success. In my 10 years plus experience I have never seen a crowd of people ready to sing and have fun at karaoke. It has been to my experience that it takes time for and cultivation aka marketing, promotions, and more of the same.

In the case of Tenley Bar & Grill, they are ready to sing and I mean get it in good. They have a wide range of genres that they do not hesitate to explore and the energy to do it with. It doesn't hurt that Tenley Bar & Grill is nettled near AU University and other hangouts for students. I so enjoy the talent on my first night that I truly sat in disbelief of the entire experience. I think that I was in some form of shock.

So, if you are planning to party in Tenley Bar & Grill with us, you best bring your "A+" game.

I do love all my bars but this one is becoming a fast favorite. We had a few kinks but nothing that can not be balance or worked out with a sound guru.

Check out these here specials:

Tenley Bar & Grill - www.tenleybarandgrill.com

1. 9 -10 well do $3 rails and domestics!
2. 7$ red bull vodka
3. Watch the clock : price goes up a dollar every hour
4. 90,000 + Karaoke Songs in all Genres!





No comments:

Post a Comment